Creamy Coconut Smoothie Bowls
Here at FruitCubed HQ, we are always looking for different ways to enjoy our FruitCubed and make dessert healthier. This is why we came up with the Creamy, Coconut Smoothie bowls. They are full of healthy fats, potassium, natural sweetness as well as a ton of great vitamins and minerals, making them a great alternative for high sugar desserts. (Plus they are very photogenic and so are very insta-worthy!! )
All you need is:
1 Revitaliser FruitCube ( Raspberry, Blackberry, Beetroot and Lime)
1 tablespoon of the cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
Lots of pretty chia seeds, flaxseeds, mint and coconut flakes to decorate.
- To get the cream from the top of the coconut milk, place it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Remove the lid and the white coconut cream will be at the top.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cream and pop it into a NutriBullet.
- Next pop in your banana and FruitCubed and biltz.
- Serve in a bowl or half a coconut and decorate with the prettiest omega 3 filled toppings you can find.